During the COVID-19 health crisis, you can still help support the businesses of our community by continuing to patronize those that are finding new ways to deliver their goods and services. No matter the crisis, one thing never changes — people still need stuff.
***This page will be constantly updated. If you know of additional local businesses in the Bradford Woods, Franklin Park, McCandless, Marshall Twp, Pine Twp and adjacent areas that are offering new ways to continue serving customers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to add them! We are all in this together.
With the slogan “Local Produce Done Right,” Shenot Farm has a history of living by these words. They are a huge asset to our local communities and their residents. S
Shop their online market here.
Levana Bratique carries bras for every woman and specializes in hard to find sizes. Underwire bras, soft cup bras, sports bras, sexy bras, nursing bras – you name it – if you are looking for it, chances are they have it! Levana Bratique is a woman-owned and operated business, and is the only independently owned store of its kind in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Shop Levana online here.
The Bar Method – Wexford
The Bar Method technique stands apart because it is safe, smart and personal. It was created under the guidance of physical therapists to ensure it is safe and effective for students spanning a wide range of abilities including those with physical limitations and injuries.
The Bar Method is supporting our clients while social distancing with new virtual classes. We believe a strong mind = a strong body! So to help keep our clients motivated, we are now offering:
- Daily live streamed class which is saved for later viewing for up to 24 hours.
- Story time or music time to help keep our clients young children occupied. Monday through Friday at 11 a.m.
- Mindfulness Sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7a.m.
- Socializing with Bar After Dark on Sunday and Thursday nights at 7 p.m. If you like shows like The Bachelor, Love is Blind or anything silly grab a cocktail and join us!
We are offering two packages:
- One week of classes for $35 and you get three in person classes after we open. Link to buy 1 week
- Continuous access for $29 per week. This would an auto renew package and you will not be charged after we reopen. And you get the three in person classes! Link to buy our continuous package
A custom-tailored hair style as unique as each client. Bespoke Beauty Bar creatively reaches their clients’ goals with professional know-how, amazing products and, of course, great listening skills.
Oil and Vinegar: https://www.oilvinegar.com/en-us/shops/pittsburgh/
- 522 Northpointe Circle Seven Fields PA 16046
- Order online to support this local business
The Magic Moment Bridal Studio: https://www.pghweddingsale.com/
- Book a virtual appointment to talk about your plans and wedding dreams, share wedding dress inspirations, and start the talk about the perfect dresses and options
- 153 Perry Highway, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Soggy Doggy Shop: https://www.soggydoggyshop.com/shop
- 120 Wexford Bayne Road, Wexford 15090
- Order from their selection of pet treats online for curbside pickup
- Open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Open Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Closed Sundays
Jewelry by Alicia and Scott: https://jewelrybyaliciaandscott.com/
- 306 Warrendale Road, Wexford PA 15090
- Support this local business by buying online from their selection on jewelry