One of the reasons I first ran for this office is because I saw a complete lack of transparency and accountability to the people who our representatives were elected to represent. If elected, I am committed to having a responsive office that works for the people of the 28th District.
If elected, I am committed to the following:
- 4 Town Halls a year;
- All calls and emails will receive a response within 48 hours;
- I will declare all real or perceived conflicts of interest;
- I will have a user-friendly legislative tracker on my website;
- I will seek public comments on all legislation and will have an easy and accessible method to submit them on my website;
- If budget negotiations extend beyond the deadline, I will not take a salary until the budget is passed;
- I will not leave Harrisburg until the budget is passed.